There is always a noticeable reduction in the amount of yelling I have to do to heard everyone out the door on time in the mornings whenever I use this very simple tool.
It’s such an incredible feeling getting out the door with:
- My hair done & dressed for work
- My morning’s workout done
- A nutritious breakfast served
- The kitchen tidy
- Forms filled out
- Homework completed
- School bags all packed with lunches, etc
- Happy, calm kids sunscreened, teeth brushed, neat uniforms, hair done
- Files and notes for my day’s appointments packed in my bag
- Time to chat calmly with each of my kids
You feel like anything is possible. You have a head start on the day. You laugh with your kids and have time to play before school. There’s time spare for any mishaps or minor events.
It’s such a good feeling that if ‘Getting Out The Door Calmly’ was a bottled product, it would be bought by millions of mums all around the world and I would retire as a legend. But you can just get it here for free, cause we’re just so nice like that!
Mornings are stressful if they’re not planned the night before. To turn yours around, please make use of this free template – getting out the door on time.
You’ll find that when you use it, all your mornings will smooth themselves out like a freshly ironed shirt.
Think of it as your tonight self giving your ‘morning self’ a big head start.